The plan was to do the layer blending thing again now that Photoshop was correctly setup with the Nik plugins so they could be used. I had this idea of a faded sepia tone but with all the lines somehow enhanced.
Here are the steps that got me the image above:
– Loaded the image up in PS and then into Nik Color Efex
– Play with the filters til I found Bleach Bypass that faded the colours out and enhanced the detail a lot
– Quite liked it as it was but wanted a bit more…… something- Loaded image up into Nik Silver Efex to try and get some more detail enhancement, instead I got Full Spectrum Smooth which with the extra detail already there, looked interesting
– Played with vignette settings and liked the look of this white border, made it look like a faded old photo
– Going with the old photo idea, added some Agfa400 grain and Wallah!
Click on the image to appreciate the details better 🙂
All comments and feedback appreciated!