And the last week of the One Four Challenge for March!
I confess, due to having to spend all day Friday *and* Saturday as a student (and my first class of the year) my brain is a little fried, so not a lot of especially creative effort from me.
This week my image from last week was imported into Nik Colour Efex and I applied several different filters on top of each other:
– Bleach Bypass – tone down the overall colours
– Classical Soft Focus – soften the overall image slightly
– Bicolour Filter – add the muddy tones to the water
– Grad Filter – add the dark orange tones to the clouds to match the water
– Vignette Blur – blur the edges just cos I liked it
I am calling this Entrance To Mordor – I think the sky reflects the dark nasty ashcloud, and the warped twisted tree is representative of the damage done to the landscape.
All comments and feedback welcome!