Its raspberry season and I treated myself to a couple of punnets yesterday. Of course, before they are eaten, they must be posed and arranged and lit and shot appropriately.
Except I have discovered that when I press the shutter, I move the camera slightly and the shots are out of focus when looked at 100%. Using the wireless remote helps solve this problem but one of the parts had a flat battery!
Still, even though this is out of focus, it is not a waste of an image at all!
Post processing steps:
1. Edit in LR
2. Bring into PS and run Seven Styles Watercolour action over it
3. Tweak the action to better suit the image
4. Run original image through Akvis Sketch
5. Bring the sketch image into PS and apply over the watercolour version, blend and mask in for a subtle effect
6. Bring in a 2LO After the Rain texture to add more blotchy water colour finish to the overall image
7. Add some text fragments in the corners for subtle detail and interest.
So an out of focus image becomes a creative artistic piece instead! Another trick I have used is running Topaz Impression over a similar image. What are your tricks for upcycling images?